Privacy Statement (Warranty Forms)
Dyson Appliances Ltd (Dyson) may collect and use your personal information to provide you updates on latest products and services, to analyze and research on customer’s choice on products, to provide products and services you have requested and for other purposes relating or incidental to warranty (e.g. warranty registration, product recalls) (“the Purposes”). To do so, Dyson may disclose your personal information to its related bodies, business partners or third parties. Some of the recipients are located overseas, including United States of America, Amsterdam and United Kingdom.
If Dyson does not collect your personal information, then it may not be able to fulfil the Purposes.
You may contact Dyson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to receive information and updates about Dyson’s products and services, please tick this box
Under the Australian Privacy Principles, before Dyson discloses personal information overseas, Dyson will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles. However, an individual may consent to such disclosure without this requirement. If you consent to Dyson disclosing your personal information to business partners or third parties overseas for the Purposes, please tick this box.
Note: If you do not provide consent, then Dyson may not be able to fulfill the Purposes.
How to claim your ‘60 day money back guarantee’
If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your Dyson product, please call 02 9540 0483 to obtain return information.
All arrangements must be made within 60 days of purchase.
Offer valid for purchases made between 16.05.2016 and 04.07.2016
- Information on these offers and how to claim forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- These offers are open to all residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to claim.
- To be eligible to claim for a refund under the offer '60 day money back guarantee', you must meet the following conditions: (a) purchase the following eligible Dyson products between 16.05.2016 and 04.07.2016 at participating retailers: Dyson V6, V6 Animal, V6 Motorhead, V6 Fluffy, V6 Absolute, DC45, DC43H Mattress, DC58 Animal, AM09, AM08, AM07, AM06, AM05, AM10 Humidifier, Cinetic Big Ball Multi floor, Cinetic Big Ball Allergy, Cinetic Big Ball Animal, Cinetic Big Ball Animal Pro, Cinetic Big Ball Absolute, Big Ball Origin, DC37c Origin, DC37c Multi floor, DC54 Multi floor, DC54 Allergy, DC54 Animal, DC54 Animal Pro, DC54 Animal Complete, DC47 Multi floor, DC50 Multi floor, DC50 Origin, DC50 Allergy and DC65 Animal. (b) the product must have been used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the instructions supplied; (c) you must produce such evidence as is reasonably required by the Promoter to establish that the eligible Dyson product is not subject to any hire purchase, lease, rental or other agreement, a result of which being that another party has an interest in or charge over the vacuum cleaner; (d) you must phone the Promoter to make the necessary arrangements within 60 days of purchase: 02 9540 0483; (e) it is your sole responsibility to arrange and pay for the return of the machine to the Promoter's Australian premises (address below). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of the machine during its return, which is at your sole risk until received by the Promoter. The Promoter can arrange pick-up on request for AUD$35.00 charge; (f) The machine and all accessories must be returned undamaged, in full working order, in original packaging and with original proof of purchase; (g) the Promoter has absolute discretion to determine whether the above conditions have been satisfied entitling you to a refund under this offer; (h) allow 30 days for the receipt of refund from the date of authorisation by the Promoter; and (i) refunds under this offer will be provided by cheque, addressed to the name of the purchaser as detailed on the invoice or otherwise communicated to the Promoter. General.
- These offers are in addition to, and do not exclude, restrict or modify, any rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process or for submitting a claim which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotional offer, including any claim form that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 9. The Promoter is Dyson Australia, 8-10 Mangrove Lane, Taren Point, NSW, 2229 ABN 50 073 072 509