Dyson Pure Cool Me™ personal purifier fan (White/Silver)
Senses particles and gases
Captures pollutants you can't see
Purified air to cool you1
Focused, personal airflow
Estimated delivery when order is placed before 12pm:
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane metro: 1-4 business days
- For other states and non-metro areas: 3-7 business days
Delivery update: Australia Post has advised of the potential for delays of deliveries, including delivery of Express Post articles, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our delivery services may also implement measures to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. Please refer to the Australia Post website for updated information.
Please note: Tools and accessories are dispatched separately. Delivery times may vary according to distance, and during holiday periods.
2-5 year guarantee
Our vacuum cleaners, fans, purifiers, hair dryers and stylers are covered for 2 years on parts and labour, and 5 years for our lighting range. When you buy from dyson.com.au, we register your guarantee automatically - you won't have to fill in any more forms.
Money back guarantee
Dyson’s money back guarantee applies to products purchased on Dyson’s Australian website at dyson.com.au and by phone from Dyson’s customer contact centre.
At Dyson we want you to be completely satisfied with the products you’ve chosen. If you are not satisfied or change your mind, you may return your product for a full refund by completing a claim within 45 days of receiving your order.
You can contact us by:
- Phone: 1800 239 766
- Email: email@example.com
Our customer service team will help to arrange the return of your product, free of charge. You must return the goods in their original packaging along with all included accessories and bonus products (if any). If you have damaged, misused or otherwise failed to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept the return.
Dyson’s 45-Day Money Back Guarantee is in addition to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. See full terms and conditions.
Best price policy
Best price policy at Dyson, we want you to be confident that you are getting the best value and price. If you should find a Dyson product advertised at a lower price by a National Retailer compared to our price on www.dyson.com.au we will match it. Please contact our Customer Service Team at 1800 239 766 to get started. Here is what you’ll need to know:
- Product must be the identical model as on the Dyson Australia website and must be in stock and readily available for sale.
- Product must be new and in original packaging. Reconditioned, refurbished, display, demonstrator or damaged products as well as products available for purchase at a Dyson warehouse sale are excluded.
- Satisfactory proof of current advertised price by a National Retailer is required (eg. flyer, catalogue, website URL, email), must be verifiable and in Australian dollars. Verbal and written offers are excluded.
- National Retailer’s price must be publicly available in Australia and exclude member-only offers, corporate reward programs or employee discounts
- National Retailers are the following retailers, located in Australia: Harvey Norman, Bing Lee, The Good Guys, JB Hi-Fi, David Jones and Myer. Other National Retailers may be added by Dyson from time to time by updating this section of the website.
- Prices due to error in advertising are excluded.
The Dyson Best Price Policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. See full terms and conditions.
Focused, personal cooling
Delivers cooling, purified airflow – wherever you need it.1
Removes gases and 99.95% of pollutants2
An activated carbon and glass HEPA filter captures gases and 99.95% of ultrafine particles from the air.
Dyson Core Flow™ technology
Only Dyson personal purifier fans use Dyson Core Flow™ technology. This guides high-velocity air jets over a convex surface. They coalesce to project a focused stream of air.
Precise airflow control
This unique dome mechanism controls the strength of each air jet, so you can direct airflow precisely where you need it.
Set your machine to rotate from side to side, to deliver airflow through a 70˚ range.
At night, you can set the sleep timer for between 15 minutes and 9 hours. So you can keep cool and comfortable while you rest.
Easy filter maintenance
Built-in reminders show you when your filter needs changing.3 It’s quick and easy to do, to ensure you're always breathing purified air.
With ten precise airflow settings. Curved and magnetised to store neatly on the machine.
Sensitive Choice® approved by National Asthma Council Australia.
1 Product is a fan, not an air conditioner.
2 Tested for filtration efficiency at 0.1 microns (EN1822). Gaseous capture rates vary.
3 Based on time used. Filter life varies according to pollution levels.