Estimated delivery when order is placed before 12pm:
- Sydney & Melbourne metro: 2-5 days
- For other states and non-metro areas: 7-10 days
Delivery update: Australia Post has advised of the potential for delays of deliveries, including delivery of Express Post articles, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our delivery services may also implement measures to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. Please refer to the Australia Post website for updated information.
Please note: Tools and accessories are dispatched separately. Delivery times may vary according to distance, and during holiday periods.
2-5 year guarantee
Our vacuum cleaners, fans, purifiers, hair dryers and stylers are covered for 2 years on parts and labour, and 5 years for our lighting range. When you buy from dyson.com.au, we register your guarantee automatically - you won't have to fill in any more forms.
Money back guarantee
Dyson’s money back guarantee applies to products purchased on Dyson’s Australian website at dyson.com.au and by phone from Dyson’s customer contact centre.
At Dyson we want you to be completely satisfied with the products you’ve chosen. If you are not satisfied or change your mind, you may return your product for a full refund by completing a claim within 45 days of receiving your order.
You can contact us by:
- Phone: 1800 239 766
- Email: email@example.com
Our customer service team will help to arrange the return of your product, free of charge. You must return the goods in their original packaging along with all included accessories and bonus products (if any). If you have damaged, misused or otherwise failed to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept the return.
Dyson’s 45-Day Money Back Guarantee is in addition to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. See full terms and conditions.
Best price policy
Best price policy at Dyson, we want you to be confident that you are getting the best value and price. If you should find a Dyson product advertised at a lower price by a National Retailer compared to our price on www.dyson.com.au we will match it. Please contact our Customer Service Team at 1800 239 766 to get started. Here is what you’ll need to know:
- Product must be the identical model as on the Dyson Australia website and must be in stock and readily available for sale.
- Product must be new and in original packaging. Reconditioned, refurbished, display, demonstrator or damaged products as well as products available for purchase at a Dyson warehouse sale are excluded.
- Satisfactory proof of current advertised price by a National Retailer is required (eg. flyer, catalogue, website URL, email), must be verifiable and in Australian dollars. Verbal and written offers are excluded.
- National Retailer’s price must be publicly available in Australia and exclude member-only offers, corporate reward programs or employee discounts
- National Retailers are the following retailers, located in Australia: Harvey Norman, Bing Lee, The Good Guys, JB Hi-Fi, Big W, Costco, Shaver Shop, David Jones and Myer. Other National Retailers may be added by Dyson from time to time by updating this section of the website.
- Prices due to error in advertising are excluded.
The Dyson Best Price Policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. See full terms and conditions.
Senses pollutants in real time
Automatically detects and reports air quality levels in real time on PM2.5, PM10, VOC and NO2.
Captures pollutants with 360° sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters
The fully-sealed filter system combines an activated carbon filter to remove gases, and a Glass HEPA filter that captures 99.95% of fine particles such as microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns.1,3
Projects powerful airflow
Air Multiplier™ technology delivers over 290 litres per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow – circulating purified air throughout the whole room.2
Automatically senses, captures and projects – then reports to your Dyson Link app.4
Oscillates up to 350°
Adjustable oscillation angle from 45° to 350°, to help project purified air around the whole room. 1
Draught-free diffused mode
Purifies without cooling you.
Purifies all year round. Cools you when you need it.
Quick and easy filter changing
Low maintenance, easily changeable filters. With built-in notification when they require replacing.
Monitors and purifies using its quietest settings, with a dimmed display.
Curved and magnetised to store neatly on top of the machine.
Quiet Mark accreditation
Awarded for improved sound quality.
Certified asthma and allergy friendly
This Dyson Pure Cool™ purifying fan is certified asthma and allergy friendly™ by Allergy Standards Limited.
Sensitive Choice® approved by National Asthma Council Australia.
1 Tested for filtration efficiency (EN1822) and whole room coverage (TM-003711 & DTM801) in a 27m2 room.
2 Tested for air projection (DTM801), purification coverage in a 81m3 room (TM-003711).
3 EN1822 tested particle capture. Gas capture tested to JEM 1467 (acetic acid, acetaldehyde, ammonia), GB/T18801 (formaldehyde, benzene) and DTM-003282 (NO2). Gaseous capture rates vary.
4 Standard data and messaging rates may apply. Requires Wi-Fi and app enabled device. Requires iOS version 10 or above, or Android version 5.1 or above. Your mobile device must have Bluetooth 4.0 support.