Dyson technology for education
Engineered to improve learning environments. From light levels to hygiene and air quality, every detail can affect students' well-being, ability to concentrate and overall study experience.
Efficient lighting for learning and studying spaces
The right light levels can aid task performance.1 Dyson lighting is engineered to support well-being and task performance, with custom-engineered optics and Heat pipe technology that protects light quality for up to 60 years.2
Cleaner air for your students
Indoor air pollution can be up to 5X worse than outdoors.3 Air multiplier™ technology that purifies the air can enhance comfort and enable students to create their preferred learning conditions.
The University of Western Australia
The University campus underwent a significant $6 million refurbishment program, designed to improve the campus experience for students, staff and visitors.
Wash and dry your hands at the sink with Airblade™ technology.
• Dry time: 14 seconds
• Noise level: 80dB
• Rated power: 1,000W
• Dimensions: L 312 x W 303 mm
Dyson Lightcycle™ desk light. Intelligently tracks local daylight. With light quality that lasts 60 years.
• Heat pipe technology maintains LED brightness for 60 years2
• Helps improve visual performance3
• 3 Axis Glide™ motion puts light precisely where you need it
• Bubble Optic lens displays colour very close to daylight
• Dimensions: H 703 x L 190 x W 702 mm
Automatically purifies, heats and cools you
• Whole-room purifying fan heater
• Heats in winter, cools you in summer. Purifies all year round.
• Senses and displays real-time air quality
• Captures allergens, pollutants and gases4
• Dimensions: H 764 x L 248 x W 248 mm
Why choose Dyson for business
1 As per the Illuminating Engineering Society's (IES) The Lighting Handbook, Tenth Edition: Reference and Application, Publisher: Illuminating Engineering Society; 10 edition (July 30, 2011).
2 LED-life calculation is based on L70 measurement according to IEC 62717, with an estimation of 8 hours' usage per day. Real-life results may vary.
3 Hulin et al, Respiratory health and indoor air pollutants based on quantitative exposure assessments, European Respiratory Journal, Oct. 2012.
4 Tested for filtration efficiency at 0.1 microns (EN1822). Gaseous capture rates vary.