- Fly the world twice: The Dyson Zone™ headphones provides users up to 50 hours1 of ultra-low distortion audio, advanced noise cancellation and faithful, full-spectrum audio reproduction.
- Advanced noise cancelling: 11 microphones feature within the product. The ANC system uses eight to reduce the sound of the city up to 38 dB, these microphones monitor surrounding sounds 384,000 times a second.
- Faithful, full-spectrum audio: The Dyson Zone™ headphones goes beyond the audible to reproduce frequencies from 6Hz-21kHz, ensuring every note or word is heard.
- Ultra-low distortion: The speaker driver and electronics, mechanical system, materials, and acoustics have been carefully designed to minimise distortion. The driver output is further equalised by intelligent signal processing 48,000 times a second which combines with the noise cancellation to neutralise harmonic distortion to inaudible levels across the full frequency range (0.08% @ 94dB @1kHz).
- Scientifically tuned to hear more detail: A unique EQ setting optimises the frequency curve for clear, pure audio across the full audible frequency range.
- High-efficiency filtration to tackle pollution on-the-go: A detachable visor projects purified air to the wearer’s nose and mouth. Filters remove pollutants as small as 0.1 microns2
- Immersive listening, engineered for comfort: Through testing on diverse head sizes and geometries the headphones achieve the same immersive, audio for all.
- Telephony: Dual microphone beamforming and noise suppression technology enable clear voice calls, voice recording and voice control.
The Dyson Zone™ headphones solution
The Dyson Zone™ noise-cancelling headphones with air purification are engineered to tackle the dual challenges of city noise and air pollution. Powered by advanced lithium-ion batteries and USB-C charging, the headphones offer 50 hours of audio-only run-time1, or 4 hours of combined purification and audio run-time, charging to 100% in 3 hours.
The Dyson Zone™ noise-cancelling headphones with air purification are borne of Dyson’s 30 years of expertise in airflow, filtration and motors technologies and deep understanding of indoor and outdoor air quality. The compressors in each earcup draw air through the dual-layer filters and project two streams of purified air to the wearer’s nose and mouth, channeled through the non-contact detachable visor. Filters remove pollutants as small as 0.1 microns2 , whilst K-Carbon, potassium-enriched carbon filters target prevalent acidic gases most associated with city pollution, including NO2 and SO2.