Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to claim and Dyson’s offers under the Dyson Corporate Program form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Dyson Corporate Program you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Dyson Corporate Program is open to residents of Australia who are employees of eligible corporate partners of the program, as determined by Dyson.
3. A promotional code issued to you under the Dyson Corporate Program is valid during the specified time period as set out in the confirmation email from Dyson to you.
4. To be eligible to claim, participants must be eligible employees of a corporate partner of the Dyson Corporate Program and you will be required to provide your full name, company email address and company name to opt in to the program.
5. Dyson reserves the right to verify the validity of all purchases made through the Dyson Corporate Program and reject any purchase that is made in breach of Dyson’s terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions that apply to a promotional code issued under the Dyson Corporate Program).
6. A promotional code is valid for one use in one transaction and is not transferable or exchangeable or cannot be taken as cash. Purchases made using a promotional code under the Dyson Corporate Program must be for personal use only.
7. Discount is applied to the full price (RRP) of the selected item only and will not be applied against already discounted or sale prices. Excludes spare parts, accessories, and new release products [Currently but not limited to: V11 Outsize Pro, V11 Outsize, V11 Complete Pro, V11 Absolute Extra, Airwrap (Red), Supersonic (Red), Airwrap (Christmas Edition), Supersonic (Christmas Edition), Corrale (Christmas Edition)].
8. Promotional codes are able to be redeemed online only at www.dyson.com.au and are not able to be used for purchase of Dyson products in stores at retailers or in conjunction with any other offer. Selected items only. Excludes parts, accessories and some new release items. Stock is subject to availability. No rain checks.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law including statutory guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law, Dyson excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotional offer, including any claim or offer that is claimed outside of the specified period, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Dyson) due to any reason.
11. In these terms and conditions, Dyson means Dyson Appliances (Aust.) Pty Limited (ABN 50 073 072 509), of 8-10 Mangrove Lane, Taren Point, NSW, 2229
Dyson V10 Dok™ Bonus Gift – with the purchase of an eligible Dyson V10™ vacuum (as set out below) from dyson.com.au between 22nd September, 2020 until 7th October, 2020 (while stocks last).
By participating, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. Offer is open to residents of Australia only.
2. The offer commences on 22nd September, 2020 at 12:00pm AEST until 7th October, 2020 at 11:59pm AEST inclusive, or until stocks last, or until Dyson elects to end the offer (“Offer Period”). All purchases must be made by 11:59pm AEST on 7th October, 2020, unless stock is depleted at an earlier date or time, in which case, Dyson will honour claims in accordance with these Terms and Conditions until stock is depleted.
3. To be eligible to claim, claimants must have purchased an eligible Dyson V10™ vacuum from dyson.com.au only during the Offer Period. Eligible Dyson V10™ vacuums are: Dyson V10 Motorhead and Dyson V10 Animal+ vacuums. Offer not available in connection with any Dyson V10™ vacuums purchased from retailers.
4. The gift consists of a Dyson V10 Dok™.
5. Only one Dok permitted per purchase.
6. Please allow 60 days for delivery of gift.
7. Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.