Dyson Purifier Cool Autoreact™
Automatic air purifier that purifies the whole room1 to help protect against allergies, bacteria and pet dander for a cleaner, healthier home.
Sealed to HEPA H13 standard – what goes inside, stays inside.2
Removes 99.95% of ultrafine particles3
Diffused mode diverts airflow to purify you without the effect of cooling.
Buy direct from the people who made it
Free standard shipping
When you spend over $99
Delivery update: Australia Post has advised of the potential for delays of deliveries, including delivery of Express Post articles, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our delivery services may also implement measures to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. Please refer to the Australia Post website for updated information.
Estimated delivery when order is placed before 12pm:
|Shipping method||Shipping Charge|| Cut off time for order to be
despatched same day
|Basket is under $99||Basket is $99 or over|
|Standard Parcel Post||$10||FREE||Midday AEST|
|Fast Delivery||$20||$10||Midday AEST|
|Same Day||$25||$15||11am AEST|
|Click & Collect or Parcel Locker||$10||FREE||Midday AEST|
2-5 year guarantee
Our vacuum cleaners, fans, purifiers, hair dryers and stylers are covered for 2 years on parts and labour, and 5 years for our lighting range. When you buy from dyson.com.au, we register your guarantee automatically - you won't have to fill in any more forms.
Money back guarantee
Dyson’s money back guarantee applies to products purchased on Dyson’s Australian website at dyson.com.au and by phone from Dyson’s customer contact centre.
At Dyson we want you to be completely satisfied with the products you’ve chosen. If you are not satisfied or change your mind, you may return your product for a full refund by completing a claim within 45 days of receiving your order.
You can contact us by:
- Phone: 1800 239 766
- Email: email@example.com
Our customer service team will help to arrange the return of your product, free of charge. You must return the goods in their original packaging along with all included accessories and bonus products (if any). If you have damaged, misused or otherwise failed to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept the return.
Dyson’s 45-Day Money Back Guarantee is in addition to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. See full terms and conditions.
Best price policy
Best price policy at Dyson, we want you to be confident that you are getting the best value and price. If you should find a Dyson product advertised at a lower price by a National Retailer compared to our price on www.dyson.com.au we will match it. Please contact our Customer Service Team at 1800 239 766 to get started. Here is what you’ll need to know:
- Product must be the identical model as on the Dyson Australia website and must be in stock and readily available for sale.
- Product must be new and in original packaging. Reconditioned, refurbished, display, demonstrator or damaged products as well as products available for purchase at a Dyson warehouse sale are excluded.
- Satisfactory proof of current advertised price by a National Retailer is required (eg. flyer, catalogue, website URL, email), must be verifiable and in Australian dollars. Verbal and written offers are excluded.
- National Retailer’s price must be publicly available in Australia and exclude member-only offers, corporate reward programs or employee discounts
- National Retailers are the following retailers, located in Australia: Harvey Norman, Bing Lee, The Good Guys, JB Hi-Fi, Big W, Costco, Shaver Shop, David Jones and Myer. Other National Retailers may be added by Dyson from time to time by updating this section of the website.
- Prices due to error in advertising are excluded.
The Dyson Best Price Policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. See full terms and conditions.
Poor air quality isn't just a problem outside. It's a problem inside too.
From plant pollen and cooking fumes, to VOCs and benzene found in sprays and candles, our homes can trap pollutants in the air. That's why Dyson purifiers automatically sense and remove them.
Common household pollutants
Traffic, building materials and furniture
Benzene and VOCs
Road traffic, tobacco and fuel-burning heaters
Fumes and cooking
Pollen and allergens
Captures and removes pollutants with HEPA air filtration
HEPA filter captures 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1microns.3 Many of the pollutants that can harm us aren’t visible and can evade detection. A HEPA air filter can capture and destroy tiny particles and allergens, improving the air quality standards of indoor spaces. Inclusion of a HEPA filter benefits the health of every inhabitant. The second, activated carbon filter absorbs gases, odours and VOCs for effective air treatment.
The Dyson Purifier Cool Autoreact™ is sealed to meet HEPA standard2
To prevent pollutants leaking back into the air, it’s not just the filter that’s sealed to HEPA H13 standard, it’s the whole purifier.2 So what goes inside, stays inside.