Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute+
30% more suction power than the Dyson V81
Up to 60 minutes of fade-free power2
Includes 2 cleaner heads and 7 tools.
Engineered to deep clean, anywhere.
Estimated delivery when order is placed before 12pm:
- Sydney & Melbourne metro: 2-5 days
- For other states and non-metro areas: 7-10 days
Delivery update: Australia Post has advised of the potential for delays of deliveries, including delivery of Express Post articles, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our delivery services may also implement measures to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. Please refer to the Australia Post website for updated information.
Please note: Tools and accessories are dispatched separately. Delivery times may vary according to distance, and during holiday periods.
2-5 year guarantee
Our vacuum cleaners, fans, purifiers, hair dryers and stylers are covered for 2 years on parts and labour, and 5 years for our lighting range. When you buy from dyson.com.au, we register your guarantee automatically - you won't have to fill in any more forms.
Money back guarantee
Dyson’s money back guarantee applies to products purchased on Dyson’s Australian website at dyson.com.au and by phone from Dyson’s customer contact centre.
At Dyson we want you to be completely satisfied with the products you’ve chosen. If you are not satisfied or change your mind, you may return your product for a full refund by completing a claim within 45 days of receiving your order.
You can contact us by:
- Phone: 1800 239 766
- Email: email@example.com
Our customer service team will help to arrange the return of your product, free of charge. You must return the goods in their original packaging along with all included accessories and bonus products (if any). If you have damaged, misused or otherwise failed to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept the return.
Dyson’s 45-Day Money Back Guarantee is in addition to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. See full terms and conditions.
Best price policy
Best price policy at Dyson, we want you to be confident that you are getting the best value and price. If you should find a Dyson product advertised at a lower price by a National Retailer compared to our price on www.dyson.com.au we will match it. Please contact our Customer Service Team at 1800 239 766 to get started. Here is what you’ll need to know:
- Product must be the identical model as on the Dyson Australia website and must be in stock and readily available for sale.
- Product must be new and in original packaging. Reconditioned, refurbished, display, demonstrator or damaged products as well as products available for purchase at a Dyson warehouse sale are excluded.
- Satisfactory proof of current advertised price by a National Retailer is required (eg. flyer, catalogue, website URL, email), must be verifiable and in Australian dollars. Verbal and written offers are excluded.
- National Retailer’s price must be publicly available in Australia and exclude member-only offers, corporate reward programs or employee discounts
- National Retailers are the following retailers, located in Australia: Harvey Norman, Bing Lee, The Good Guys, JB Hi-Fi, Big W, Costco, Shaver Shop, David Jones and Myer. Other National Retailers may be added by Dyson from time to time by updating this section of the website.
- Prices due to error in advertising are excluded.
The Dyson Best Price Policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. See full terms and conditions.
Direct drive cleaner head
Stiff nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt from carpets, and soft anti-static carbon fibre filaments remove fine dust from hard floors.
FluffyTM cleaner head
Covered in soft woven nylon and anti-static carbon fibre filaments to remove fine dust and larger debris from delicate hard floors.
Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10
Powerful suction to remove hidden dust and dirt. Constant, powerful fade-free suction to clean anywhere.
The seven-cell, nickel-cobalt-aluminium battery has the fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
14 cyclones generate forces of more than 79,000G to fling microscopic particles – such as pollen and bacteria – into the bin.
Quickly transforms to a handheld
Changes to a handheld vacuum cleaner and back again, in just one click.
'Point and shoot' hygienic bin emptying.
The 'point and shoot' mechanism hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action – so there's no need to touch the dirt.
The Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock, to recharge and to tidily store the tools, ready to grab and go.
Three power modes
The right power when you need it. Three modes to choose from, to suit any task on any floor type.
Up to 60 minutes of fade-free suction*
Powerful suction to clean anywhere.
The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air.4
Designed to absorb vibrations and dampen sound, to keep sound levels down.
The motor, bin and cyclone are aligned, so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line – creating more suction power than the Dyson V8™ vacuum cleaner.
1 Suction power tested in most powerful mode.
2 In suction mode one with non-motorised tools.