Small round volumising brush (Iron/Fuchsia)
With a slim head and long, fine bristles. Directs air into the strands of hair, while bristles shape hair as it dries.
Dimensions: Diameter 42mm x Height 156.84mm
Free standard shipping
Delivery update: Australia Post has advised of the potential for delays of deliveries, including delivery of Express Post articles, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our delivery services may also implement measures to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. Please refer to the Australia Post website for updated information.
Current delivery timeline estimates from dispatch are:
You will receive confirmation by email once your delivery is dispatched which will include the third-party tracking details of your order.
If you have ordered multiple items, they might be dispatched separately depending on the availability of the different items.
Our vacuum cleaners, fans, purifiers, hair dryers and stylers are covered for 2 years on parts and labour, and 5 years for our lighting range. When you buy from dyson.com.au, we register your guarantee automatically - you won't have to fill in any more forms.
Dyson’s money back guarantee applies to eligible Dyson products purchased on Dyson’s Australian website at dyson.com.au and by phone from Dyson’s customer contact centre.
Eligible Dyson products are all Dyson consumer machines and Dyson Hair Care professional edition machines for salons and stylists.
At Dyson we want you to be completely satisfied with the products you’ve chosen. If you are not satisfied or change your mind, you may return your product for a full refund by completing a claim within 45 days of receiving your order.
You can contact us by:
- Phone: 1800 239 766
- Email: email@example.com
Our customer service team will help to arrange the return of your product, free of charge. You must return the goods in their original packaging along with all included accessories and bonus products (if any). If you have damaged, misused or otherwise failed to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept the return.
Dyson’s 45-Day Money Back Guarantee is in addition to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. See full terms and conditions.
Best price policy
Best price policy at Dyson, we want you to be confident that you are getting the best value and price. If you should find a Dyson product advertised at a lower price by a National Retailer compared to our price on www.dyson.com.au we will match it. Please contact our Customer Service Team at 1800 239 766 to get started. Here is what you’ll need to know:
- Product must be the identical model as on the Dyson Australia website and must be in stock and readily available for sale.
- Product must be new and in original packaging. Reconditioned, refurbished, display, demonstrator or damaged products as well as products available for purchase at a Dyson warehouse sale are excluded.
- Satisfactory proof of current advertised price by a National Retailer is required (eg. flyer, catalogue, website URL, email), must be verifiable and in Australian dollars. Verbal and written offers are excluded.
- National Retailer’s price must be publicly available in Australia and exclude member-only offers, corporate reward programs or employee discounts
- National Retailers are the following Australian retailers: Harvey Norman, Bing Lee, The Good Guys, JB Hi-Fi, David Jones and Myer. Other National Retailers may be added by Dyson from time to time by updating this section of the website.
- Prices due to error in advertising are excluded.
The Dyson Best Price Policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. See full terms and conditions.
Attracts and styles hair. Using air.
The Dyson Airwrap™ styler harnesses an aerodynamic phenomenon called the Coanda effect, propelled by the Dyson digital motor V9. It attracts hair to the surface of the brush, propelling air along the hair strands. Styling with air, not extreme heat.
Intelligent heat control
A glass-bead thermistor measures airflow temperature over 40 times a second, intelligently controlling the heating element to keep the temperature under 150°C. Preventing extreme heat damage.