Turbine head not working properly
Check the Turbine head openings
- With the Turbine head removed, check the openings on the tool for blockages and remove if necessary.
Unlock the brushbar endcap
NB: Beware of sharp objects when checking for blockages.
- If you cannot clear an obstruction you may need to remove the brush bar.
- Use a coin to unlock the fastener marked with a padlock.
Remove the brushbar
- Carefully remove the brushbar and clear any debris.
Refit the brushbar
- Replace the brush bar and secure it by tightening the fastener.
- Ensure it is fixed firmly before operating the appliance.
- Re-fit the Turbine head and test the machine.