Remove 99.95% of airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns1
Dyson purifiers keep allergens trapped
All Dyson purifiers combine sealed 360° activated carbon and HEPA filters. They remove gases and 99.95% of airborne particles, including allergens as small as 0.1 microns.1,2
Homes can be up to 5x more polluted than the air outside3
Our homes may seem like safe havens, where we can shut pollutants out. But in fact, we trap them indoors with other allergens - from house dust, to pet hair, to pollen.
Tree and grass pollen can be major allergens all year round. They're commonly carried into our homes on skin, hair, clothes, footwear and pets. Once inside, they can accumulate in house dust and reach high concentrations even after pollination season.
Dust isn't just inconvenient and messy – it can contain house dust mites. These tiny creatures are about a quarter of a millimetre long and settle into dust and fabrics. They can live in the bedding, mattresses, upholstered furniture, carpets and curtains in our homes.
Pet saliva, hair and dander are common allergens. They easily stick to furniture, bedding and upholstery and can linger in the air. Pet hair can also carry other airborne allergens such as pollen, dust mites and mold.
Capture airborne gases and pollutants with Dyson purifying fans and heaters.1,2
Direct from Dyson
Estimated delivery when order is placed before 12pm:
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane metro: 1-4 business days
- For other states and non-metro areas: 3-7 business days
Delivery update: Australia Post has advised of the potential for delays of deliveries, including delivery of Express Post articles, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our delivery services may also implement measures to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. Please refer to the Australia Post website for updated information.
Please note: Tools and accessories are dispatched separately. Delivery times may vary according to distance, and during holiday periods.
2 year guarantee
Our vacuum cleaners, fans, purifiers, hair dryers and stylers are covered for 2 years on parts and labour, and 5 years for our lighting range. When you buy from dyson.com.au, we register your guarantee automatically - you won't have to fill in any more forms.
45 day money back
Dyson’s money back guarantee applies to products purchased on Dyson’s Australian website at dyson.com.au and by phone from Dyson’s customer contact centre.
At Dyson we want you to be completely satisfied with the products you’ve chosen. If you are not satisfied or change your mind, you may return your product for a full refund by completing a claim within 45 days of receiving your order.
You can contact us by:
- Phone: 1800 239 766
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer service team will help to arrange the return of your product, free of charge. You must return the goods in their original packaging along with all included accessories and bonus products (if any). If you have damaged, misused or otherwise failed to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept the return.
Dyson’s 45-Day Money Back Guarantee is in addition to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. See full terms and conditions.
Best price policy
Best price policy at Dyson, we want you to be confident that you are getting the best value and price. If you should find a Dyson product advertised at a lower price by a National Retailer compared to our price on www.dyson.com.au we will match it. Please contact our Customer Service Team at 1800 239 766 to get started. Here is what you’ll need to know:
- Product must be the identical model as on the Dyson Australia website and must be in stock and readily available for sale.
- Product must be new and in original packaging. Reconditioned, refurbished, display, demonstrator or damaged products as well as products available for purchase at a Dyson warehouse sale are excluded.
- Satisfactory proof of current advertised price by a National Retailer is required (eg. flyer, catalogue, website URL, email), must be verifiable and in Australian dollars. Verbal and written offers are excluded.
- National Retailer’s price must be publicly available in Australia and exclude member-only offers, corporate reward programs or employee discounts
- National Retailers are the following retailers, located in Australia: Harvey Norman, Bing Lee, The Good Guys, JB Hi-Fi, David Jones and Myer. Other National Retailers may be added by Dyson from time to time by updating this section of the website.
- Prices due to error in advertising are excluded.
The Dyson Best Price Policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Read the full terms and conditions.
Are you an owner?
Activate your guarantee
Find the right tool
Find the right part
Get help for your machine